Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It has happened, what our nation hs been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have elected America's first black president. Barack Obama is the 44th president of the United States Of America. A change has happened, he is the president not because of his color but his ideas for a new tomorrow. I'm sorry Al- Qaida that you will be dissappointed. :D Obama has elected Joe Biden as his vice president. And as Obama's campaign slogan is Change can happpen and has during this spectacular American election. We are looking forward to our soldiers coming home from Iraq and Obama's eight year presidency. You have done it, you showed America and the world that change can happen. All the doors you knocked on, all the meetings you held, all the speeches you gave, when I am sure you wanted to stay in bed longer. I can tell you now it was worth it for a new America.
Thank You Obama!!!!!!!!
Love,
Jacqueline.

3 comments:

  1. As I stopped to get a coffee this morning, a man of ethnicity made a very wise comment. He said, "Obama did not win it because he was black. He won it because he worked hard, very hard. Two years ago, no one knew his name, now he is President."
    The tide has changed and I am excited to see where Mr. President Obama takes the country.
    Your posts continue to be well thought out and written expressively. Thank you for taking the time to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.livesstrong.blogspot.com

    Jacqueline,
    Here is the blog I was telling you about. You might find her thoughts on the world, very interesting. Every time I read a post, I think about how very blessed I am to live where I do and how I can enjoy the things in life that are so easily overlooked.
    SJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SJ i'd love to check it out
    love,
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete